Thursday, April 29, 2004
BLA.BLA.BLA.YADDA.YADDA.YADDA.BLA.BLA.BLA

so whats up with beck's new love triangle (him, posh spice and the PR girl) ? spare me the juicy details, anyone please?
************
when you think
all greetings are boring..try
this one
"Hi its William Hung calling to let you know that someone is thinking about you"
Only $4.95,eh. (Come on you guys, it is not a bad idea after all)
for Hung's free beatgreet
click here.
In case you missed Hung's video I posted months ago (on Ellen Degeneres show),
here are some other videos .I just watched Hung's A MAN . A LIVE. PART2. (over&over again)
Hung himself stated : "The real William Hung is only one, its just William Hung..William Hung is nobody else..he is unique ..he is something special, and his personality ..umm ..very honest and very genuine "
Damn right, YOU GO HUNG! You're my idol!
*******************

The
FREE CITY shirts can be found at
Ron Herman's boutique. For all other vintage shirts (pocket friendly), check out
www.vintagestudio82.com,
www.vintagevantage.com,
www.localcelebrity.net
*********************

Another Leo had been discovered. Wooohooo, take a bow, Leos!
Rodrigo Junqueira Reis dos Santos aka Rodrigo Santoro.
Here is one great site to find his pics. Watch out these pics might take your breath away. :-)
~Recognize
him on catwalk @ S.Paolo Fashion Week? Phew!*sweat-off my forehead*
~oh, and
becoming a DJ @ shop126
*********************

I know this is sooooo yesterday..but the soundtrack is
actually a keeper.
especially this song, it reminds me to the good ol' days...
"I feel it in my fingers,I feel it in my toes
Your love is all around me,And so the feeling grows
It's written on the wind,It's everywhere I go
So if you really love me,Come on and let it show
You know I love you, I always will
My mind's made up by the way that I feel
There's no beginning, there'll be no end
'Cos on my love you can depend"
************************

For you the cigar lovers out there,
here is the link to BILL "the apprentice" RANCIC's cigars company. Imagine all the money he will be making working with Trump plus his (now know as) 'so called' side job. Ka-chinggg!
**********************
this murphy bag clutch in black and white is from
abbey branch collection.
go to
www.karimrashid.com for all other karim's designs ;fashion to furniture.
*************************
Bachelor Jesse let 2 of the nicest girls go and kept Trish (The Trash, so they call her) instead. Who will he pick next ?
************************

AMERICAN IDOL.THE FINAL FIVE. They are all awesome. America did pick the right 5 (although i was really into JPL's last performance where he danced with dad and the audience). I think La Toya, Diana, Jasmine,Fantasia and George should stay (that means all five of them,eh? hehehe). I love my girl Jasmine ..she is so darn cute.
oh well..I better get my butt up and quit watching too much telly. ha!
Seacrest out! *pinjem yah bang*
jotted down by ibunyanadjAidan
|
17:01